Translation of menus, tourist guides and web pages from French to English
Are you a restaurant or hotel owner looking for a reliable translation into English for your menus, brochures, tourist guides or web pages? Your menus are the basis of your income, which can be increased with a reliable English translation for your anglophone clientele. This is where I can help as a translator. I am educated to degree level, I am English and I have a considerable knowledge of French after living in France for many years.
As your translator I can:
- Provide translations of menus quickly and accurately
- Offer price packages for weekly, monthly or seasonal changes of dishes
- Translate tourist guides, visitor guides, adverts, intineraries and web pages
- Brochures for conferences, seminars, banquets and weddings
- Give training in spoken English either in person or by Skype
- Editing service for existing translations
Menus – prices depend on the number of dishes.
Other translations – prices are per source word or a fixed fee for editing.
Please contact me with details of your project for a quote.